Disable central locking in Chrysler Neon SE 1995

Hey all

Is there a way to disable the central locking system all together on this car? I tried pulling the powerlock fuse, but that didn't do anything. It's because my rear right door unlocks just fine when it's minus degrees outside, but the darn thing won't lock again, atleast not untill the cabine has been heated up for over ½ an hour, and that's really annoying. So I need to do something to prevent the door from unlocking.

Sincerly

Jean Pierre

Reply to
Jimmy