pacifica Nav DVD not ejecting

I have 2006 Pacifica Touring Signature Series. I tried to eject the NAV DVD, but when I hit the eject button, nothing pops out. I have tired to select all possible DVD numbers and then eject, but nothing works. I scanned the manual and the navigation manual, but no help there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, CCD1006

Reply to
CCD

Are you ejecting the disk from the right place? It isnt in the radio but in the back of the storage area under the cargo door.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

LMAO! Oh, I'm sure it's out by now!

Reply to
DeserTBoB

still fishing for replies ? well guess it's time for more private alert emails to the NG members here, about you...

(laughter...)

Reply to
duty-honor-country

Lost me there? why so funny?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Lost me there? why so funny?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Paranoid delusionals like Charlie Nudo, aka snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (who never served a day of his worthless life in the military) tend to sit in corners alone and laugh at things that are, in the norm of society, not funny at all.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

You really need to grow up

Reply to