Dodge Nitro TV ad

Am I the only one who is sickened by them blowing up a perfectly good Dodge Spirit / Plymouth Acclaim? Even the starter and engine sounds were faked and I know the Bosch planetary gear reduction (4 cyl) and Denso offset gear reduction (6 cyl) starter sounds by heart.

IMO they should have blown up an '81 Plymouth Reliant.

Reply to
Daniel Who Wants to Know

no

Daniel Who Wants to Know Wrote:

it's like a bridge...get over it...it's just a commercial :shakehead

Reply to
BLU CIVIC

Yes, even though I wouldn't own any of the 80s front-drive Mopars myself, a Mopar is still a Mopar. Just another symptom of the Daimler takeover.

Nope, for the same resaoning as above. In my opinion, they should of blown up some POS Honda or Toyota. What a wasted opportunity to take a jab at the competition intsead of their own products!

Reply to
Steve

you know what...that would have made more sence

Reply to
BLU CIVIC

I haven't see that ad (yet), but I haven't seen an informative TV vehicle ad for years. Why do they put so much into silly dumb ads?

Reply to
Just Facts