Dodge truck name needed?

In the 80s, Dodge had a small size truck. Now, i cant remember the name except it may have been something like B-250 or D something.

Just for nostalgia sakes. :)

Reply to
mudpucket

B-250 was a full sized van. You're probably thinking of the Ram 50, sometimes referred to as the "Mini-Ram".

Reply to
John Kunkel

Yes. thats it. thanks

John Kunkel wrote:

Reply to
mudpucket

It was a D-50 Mitsubishi

Reply to
maxpower

It seems like they also had one that was a front-wheel drive. I think it came from the same roots as the Dodge Omni/Plymouth Horizen.

My uncle had one of those D-50 with the 2.6L. It met the same fate that most of the rest of them did. The timing chain broke, causing the usual damage. It was going to cost more than it was worth to fix.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Dodge Rampage. IIRC, Plymouth may have had a version called Scamp.

With the price of gas going up, it was probably worth it to fix it. Better yet, throw in a little diesel. My brother had a rare diesel 5-spd. Isuzu P'up that typically got mid-40's mpg.

Reply to
mrdancer

Yup, that was the Rampage. Kinda a bastard gimped undersized El Camino wannabe :)

BTW, Dodge is apparently resurrecting the Rampage, in name and partially in concept...

Matt Ion

Reply to
ddm

wow. Is there NOTHING Dodge wont drag back from the dead?

I > snipped-for-privacy@sisna.com wrote:

Reply to
mudpucket

If they brought out a pickup the same size, with the same size engine as the original Rampage, I'd buy one tomorrow. Full size gas hog pickup that seats four? Dont need one.

Deke

Which wasn't actually a Dodge at all- it was a re-badghed Shitzubishi.

The Dodge mini-truck was the Rampage, which was a front-drive built on the Omni/Horizon platform.

Reply to
Steve

Plenty. How about the Aspen, Diplomat, and Aires?

:-)

Reply to
Steve

Ummm hate to break this to you but...the Aspen is comming back as a truck....

seen it at the 2006 autoshow.

Reply to
Omegasupreme

You haven't heard the news?