Engine-Transmission Packages

I would like to know if the 3 speed transmission was an option with

1992 Caravans and Voyagers with the 3.3 engine. I was under the impression all 3.3 engines came with the infamous 4 speed OD transmission.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
CaravanGuy

No, the 3-speed automatic was available in the '92 minivans only with the

2.5 litre 4-cylinder and 3.0 litre V6 engines -- the latter by special order only.
Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for the info...!!

Reply to