Four Wheel Steering

Makes as much sense as low tire pressure warning system. And anti-lock brakes. And Stability Control.

Just sell us a plain old car that doesn't need enhancements to make us feel safter than we really are.

Reply to
Anonymous Sender

Can't forget the "4 disc brake" scam that is going around.

Reply to
Bill 2

Just further proof that there is a market out there that absolutely has to have stuff like that. As long as that market exists then they will continue to feed it. Have you honestly ever met anyone who really needs a Hummer to get in and out of their driveway or to the mall?

Can't forget the "4 disc brake" scam that is going around.

Reply to
Rufus T. Firefly

Reply to
mic canic

Those things are more trouble than they are worth. Ever try to replace one?

Same with retractable seat belts. Just give me a belt bolted to the frame.

Reply to
Bill 2

Belts don't do much for your head and neck, unless you wear a NASCAR style helmet with harness.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting