Front End Vibration SOLVED!!

Thanks for all the suggestions!! Turns out the tire was out of round! I had it replaced as it had less than 1000 miles on it. I actually could see it see see it looking across the tread while it was on the balance machine & rotating. Replaced the tire & all is well.

This is one tire out of four I purchased. What could cause this condition in a nearly new tire?

Thanks Randy

Reply to
Randy Bishop

From previous discussions, this was probably caused by someone using their left foot on the brakes! - )