95 Concorde stalls when hit a bump

I have a 95 Concorde, which stalls on occasion when I hit a bump. It will stall out, but when I try and restart it, it will not start. I have to turn the ignition off for a few seconds, then it restarts and runs fine.

Reply to
braevan

Do any lights come on?

When I first bought my Vision, the crank shaft position sensor was causing the engine to turn off but everything else was still functioning normally including the cruise. The sensor is pretty cheap and only one bolt holds it on. If your a contortionist, you can even change it without jacking the car. I would change it anyway.

Bob

Reply to
Bscuda

Reply to