FS: Tranny Input/Output Speed Sensors

I bought these and shortly afterward sold my Caravan. They are part numbers 4800878 and 4800879. Apparantly my problem was dirty connectors because whatever the tranny was doing (I can't remember) was cured after cleaning the contacts on the original parts.

I never removed these items from the plastic package - I forgot to return them within the 90 day time limit at the dealer.

New at the dealer these are $20-$30 each, I'd like to get $25 for the pair.

Thanks, Keith

kgvickers 'at' charter 'dot' net

Reply to
Keith Vickers