Fuel pump question for Neon '97

I have a 97 Chrysler Neon LX. It needs a new fuel pump. The Chrsyler part no. is 4798485

I would like some help confirming the equivalent part on

Question 1: I'm not sure if I want a "Street Pump" or a "Mechanical Fuel Pump"

Question 2: If a Street pump I'm not sure if I want a "Mopar Big Block" or a "Mopar Small Block"

Question 3: I'm not really sure that the parts listed here are equivalent :-)

Thanks and all the best, Brian.

Reply to
Brian Higgins

This is not an appropriate source for parts for your Neon.

Neither is applicable to your Neon.

Your Neon is equipped with neither. The big and small blocks are V8 engines.

No, they are not.

shows your pump.

-Stern

Reply to