Gauges stopped working

The guages on my 1998 Plymouth Voyager stopped working. I saw where if you clean the battery terminals it would fix it . I did so and now no guages and the ABS light is on. Help!!

Reply to
Food Man

Did you pull the battery terminals off of the posts when you cleaned them?

I've seen this problem before with a Voyager. I solved it by pulling one of the cable off of the battery for about 5 minutes. This resets the computer. A computer glitch has probably caused the problem.

If not, there may well be a malfunction within the gauge assembly that is causing the computer to shut it down. If pulling one of the battery terminals doens't fix the problem, you'll have to have the OBD scanned by a dealer or garage.

Doug

Reply to
sparks065

Thanks, that worked.

Reply to
Food Man

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS BUT NEED YOU TO EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO

Reply to
s61948f

Reply to
mic canic