Gold Mag Wheel

Hello, Everyone! I have been told one of my gold mag wheels on my 92 Caravan has developed a crack, which keeps leaving me with flat tires. I desperately need a good one. If any one has one they'd like to sell, please contact me at the following address:

mpa @(NOSPAM)mail.com

Remove the obvious, and kindly respond if you can help. Much Appreciated..

Reply to
CaravanGuy

, searchable used auto parts clear across North America.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks! I should have thought of them first. Thanks, again

Reply to
CaravanGuy