chrysler/dodge neon car audio

Hi,

I brought yesterday a chrysler neon from '97. I have a problem that the radio don't work. If i press the power button a message is in the schreen ( "waiting") but nothing more. Do somebody know what i must do to make that radio works?

Reply to
Holtyre

i had the same problem in my neon and i never find the problem, and now i dont have a working radio in my car and i have to sing ......

Martine "Holtyre" a écrit dans le message de news: d6793u$sd5$ snipped-for-privacy@reader08.wxs.nl...

Reply to
Martine