Half of a Stereo.

In my Eagle Vision, only the speakers on the right side of the car work... I took the head unit apart and cleaned the contacts, everything looked pretty good. (clean i mean) Anyone have this problem? What was your fix? (replace the head unit with aftermarket is not the answer i am hoping for.)

Thanks! Cal

Reply to
Calvin

Is this a regular or an Infinity system? I would suggest checking the speakers for proper connection. If the main unit is gone, non-Infinity ones can be had on eBay for reasonable prices.

I once had the power amplifier fail on one of mine. The shop wanted $80 just to diagnose, so just replaced it with an aftermarket unit for around the same price.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson