Headlamp of neon isn't shining

I owned a neon car in Thailand, using over 7 years. Parts are very expensive here compare to any other autos. Meanwhile, my headlamps do not work due to the plastic cover is very dull. Is there anyone can help ? thanks.

smai

Reply to
smai

If I understand correctly, the lights work, just is dim because of the plastic cover? If that is the case, you can try removing the plastic cover and polishing it. They make special lens polishes, so if you can find that great, if not, just use a non-abarsive polishing compound.

Ken

snipped-for-privacy@kosmikgroup.com wrote:

Reply to
73blazer