2001 F150 Wheels

The tire place I use tells me I have a bent wheel. I have looked around some and on the internet and so far I have not found any place that sells 2001 F150 wheels. I just need 1 wheel so I would like to match what is on it instead of buy 4 new wheels. Besides I have 135K on the truck. Anyone know of or have recommendations for places to buy original equipment wheels?

TIA

Reply to
respk

eBay.

Search for 2001 FORD OEM F150 WHEELS and variatons.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

There is always the dealer. Most custom wheel shops have "take offs" they will sell. sometimes with pretty decent tires. I have bought 4 take offs with good tires, almost new, cheaper than I could buy tires alone. There is also junk yards.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning