Help Me Decide......

Should I go for the go for the'05 Grand Caravan SXT or the Town and Country Touring van. I assume the are basically the same vehicles.

Eddie

Reply to
Ed Burke

"Ed Burke" wrote in news:JYdBc.65170$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

Yep, about the same same features and price. I did a side by side comparison on chrysler.com. The T & C is like $700 more though. I'd go for the T & C, better styling IMHO and the resale value will be higher probably. The Caravan has standard fog lights and driver seat lumbar support, both optional on the Chrysler. The Chrysler has a compass though, :-).

Reply to
Justin