Help with 97 Vision/Intrepid ATC rear defroster/defogger

The rear window defroster/defogger on my 97 Vision has quit working. I replaced the relay, but still do not see any power at the terminals leading to the rear window (tested each terminal to ground, and terminal to terniinal, but did not see anything). I jumped the relay, but also saw no power at the terminals.

My question is - what should I see at the r/w/d terminals on the back of the ATC unit. Since everything else works OK on the unit, I am trying to avoid replacing the entire thing.

TIA.

Mike

Reply to
Mike M

Mike, you mention nothing about all the fuses being checked?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Hi Glenn - Sorry, should have mentioned that. ATC fuse is good (I did manage to short it when I was jumping the relay). Is there a separate fuse for the rear window defroster?

Mike

Reply to
Mike M

I dont have the book here at home, the best thing to do is check them all with a test lite.There may be some under the hood in the PDC so be sure to check there

Reply to
maxpower