Holley 4 barrel on 440.

Reply to
Dodge-Him

In news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com, Dodge-Him Dodgem

Most certainly is!

took some messing around to get it all running properly again, someone had tied a knot in a vac pipe which was causing major confusion, the secondary "pull down" enrichment device was seriously over active, and the power valve was leaking.

Well made things those Holleys though, now I've had one completely in bits I'm quite impressed with them.

Just a shame I think I've damaged the transmission on some "committed" test runs.

Car has only done 16,900 miles in 32 years and I'm beginning to understand why!

Reply to
Pete M

Reply to
Dodge-Him

Tell us about the tranny behavior... its pretty hard to actually DAMAGE a Torqueflite unless it got low on fluid or something was out of adjustment to start with.

Reply to
Steve