re 440 not starting problem

re my 440 not starting problem - dec 1st 2003. Tis now sorted. Gotta local gent from near Beverley who has a barnful of old Volvos to put a better starter motor/solenoid in during the hjoliday. Cost £65 in all inc loan of car for the morning. Also did the front 2 doors central locking which was iffy.

result - my car starts every time without a shove. I am happy. Thajks for ideas to get the problem sorted out folks.

Reply to
Ivor Problem