I didn’t know cars could have SEIZURES!

Evidently they do. I just had some work done on my 1998 Sebring (power steering fluid flush and replacement) and since then my car has been shuttering while using the break and then during initial acceleration. The engine sounds like it almost goes out then revs back up in a matter of 1-3 seconds, causing the entire car to shutter. This happens multiple times per red light. It has gotton worse over the last week and I am taking it in tomorrow.

Do you know how to heal my poor car??

Is there any reason to believe that previous work done is related to this problem?

Reply to
kdp150

It's either a fuel issue or an electrical issue.

Reply to
Yabahoobs

The work itself is not likely to be the cause, but while the tech was in there he could have loosened or damaged something. I'd start with wiring, maybe a sensor plug.

Reply to
Dave Gower

I agree with Dave Gower.

Are you getting a Service Engine Soon light?

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

So what was the diagnosis?