I need an intake and carb!

I'm looking for an inexpensive square-bore intake manifold that will mate with a Holley 650 on a 318/360. Coincidentally, I'm also looking for a working Holley 650. I'm on a tight budget...

Anyone?

Thanks, NthDegree snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Lowercase i's instead of 1's.

Reply to
NthDegree

"High performance" and "tight budget" are never good when used in the same sentence.

I got a $50 gift certificate for Jeg's for my birthday... I ended up buying a t-shirt, since that's the only thing less than $200.

Reply to
SMoo