I need foreign made Chrysler products sold under Lee Iacocca

Yowza. How was it possible to shoehorn it in there?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Apparently its fairly common. Yes, I was surprised too.... but the Chevy

2.8L v6 was an option in the Fiero, and since Chevys all have the same bellhousing pattern everything bolts up. I never looked in the engine bay to see how the fit is, but I did some snooping online and apparently its not as bad as you'd think.
Reply to
Steve

Huh. I'd think finding room for the extra two cylinders would have been an issue. The car isn't that wide...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer