I was an idiot to buy a Chrysler

The costs I have incurred keeping this thing on the road in the 7 years of ownership are outrageous. I have learnt a valuable lesson to always buy a foreign car. Spend your money wisely.

Reply to
aaa

I don't know where you live, but where I live, the foreign car dealerships are large and lavish. They're certainly not making money on oil changes alone. I don't really need to say more.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Every auto maker has their problems look and you are just probably one of the unfortunates who have gotten a bad one. Your statement boarders on a racial slur, just one person is a dirt bag does not mean their entire race is a dirt bag. You TROLL!

HarryS

Reply to
HarryS

I agree with the first four words of the subject of this post.

Reply to
High Sierra

Reply to
maxpower

I disagree with it being past tense.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

I don't get the point. I bought two foreign cars, a Chrysler Status (year 2000) and a Chevrolet Trailblazer (2002). And their overall costs are considerably lower than a comparable car built by a domestic company. No troubles so far. Did I do something wrong?

I mean, if you complain, let us know why. Andreas

Reply to
A.Muewi

Me too, but I didn't want to mess with the perfect line. :-)

Reply to
High Sierra

Are your front wheels falling off ????? LOL Hundreds of thousands of recalls ????? BIG LOL You need to go back to grammar school and learn the dictionary. "racial slur"? What planet did you come from ?

Reply to
aaa
041211 1356 - A.Muewi posted:

I bought a foreign car too, PT Cruiser, imported from Mexico...

Reply to
indago

Don't you mean comparable car built by a foreign company?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Probably depends on where the poster lives.

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

"Christian M. Mericle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Germany. That's the point. It's a global world. Andreas

Reply to
A.Muewi

At leats I am not an ASSHOLE BABY, your so smart figure it out.

Reply to
HarryS

VWs score lower than North American makers for quality.

Reply to
Bill 2

The latest report I heard had quality ranked as:

  1. Asian
  2. American
  3. European

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

.............and that was reported by?????

Reply to
RPhillips47

Reply to
aaa

I don't know who commissioned the study. I heard it reported on an ABC radio news broadcast several months ago. I think "reliability" was the word that was used in the broadcast.

-- Christian

Reply to
Christian M. Mericle

Read it and weep.

European and Asian rivals are attacking Detroit?s last bastion of profits, full-size trucks and SUVs

The >>>

Reply to
aaa