I wish you like it

I saw this site and I like it so much, I'd like to see it to learn a lot of things

savy

SIGN IN WARREN , MICHIGAN , STORE WINDOW

'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL-QAEDA TERRORISTS... THAN WITH ONE SINGLE AMERICAN SOLDIER!'

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Warren.

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement! However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is just a sign. You may ask what kind of business would dare post such a sign.

Answer:

A Funeral Home

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer