Is the Voyager manual 5-speed the same as any other Chrysler model?

Hi!

I need a new gearbox (manual 5-speed) for my Voyager 2.4SE 1999. No replacements can be found here in Sweden, but perhaps another Chrysler car has the same one? There are plenty of PT Cruisers to get one from, but I have no idea if they have the same 5-speed in those.

Could anyone give me a hint?

/Fredrik

Reply to
Fredrik