Low Dust Brake Pads

Found a coupon for a website called discbrakepads.net (brakesale-0930-2010) and they only sell Lomandi Brake Pads. I was curious if anyone has used them before? Are they actually low dust? I?ve been cleaning my wheels everyday with my raybestos?s and they?ve been quite loud as well. Disappointing considering what I paid for them...Anyone use lomandi brake pads before?

Reply to
gofastroger

never heard of em'. i try for the akebono's. unfortunately they don't make them for the rear on my 96 LHS only the fronts

rob