Minivan tensioner again

Thanks to those who replied that I could get the mounting bold with a long extension and a 15 mm socket, but I cannot make it work. I am betting that I left out a crucial piece of info, its and AWD and I bet the trans extension blocks the area people are telling me to use. So if anyone has a manual I would sure appreciate hearing what it says (1991). I am about to figure that the alternator has to come off and get it from above. Thanks, RW

Reply to
Dick Wells

Once the alternator is dis-mounted and laid aside, you should be able to get it from above with a 15mm box-end.

Reply to
Steve Newman