My car will not turn on. Where do I find my kill switch?

I have a 95 chrysler seabring, and it recently got broken into. After that my driver side door would not lock, and it kept setting off my alarm. Then I assume that my kill switch went off, because now my car will not start.

Reply to
Texasleo

I have a 95 chrysler seabring, and it recently got broken into. After that my driver side door would not lock, and it kept setting off my alarm. Then I assume that my kill switch went off, because now my car will not start.

Reply to
Texasleo

Check your owners manual. The car alarm will prevent the car from starting until it's reset. The reset procedure varies so I'd hate to hazard a guess on your car. If you don't have an owners manual the mechanics at your local dealer can probably help. Glenn Beasley can help also. He's a Chrysler tech who posts here from time to time.

Good Luck,

Tom Heintz "Mopar Maniac"

Reply to
Tom & Debbie Heintz

The arm/disarm switch may be broken on that door, use the Passenger door to disarm the alarm, just lock and then unlock the drivers door

Reply to
damnnickname

OOOPS I forgot to say, lock and unlock the drivers side door with the key, that should disarm the alarm

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

maxpower