problem with power un-lock on 2000 Sunfire

Could not open my driver door using remote entry and power unlock from the door.

All start with one a cold (freezing cold) day, after a freezing rain. I notice my door jamb switch (driver side) got stuck as my radio won't shut off after driver door is opened (driver door). Manually shut off the radio but the clock on the radio remains on. I was hoping the radio would shut off by itself. After parked the car for few days, the batt was dead. I played with the door switch until I got it to work (twisting and WD_40). It seem to work but not perfect. I have the batt recharged for 1 day. Car is working fine but I can't unlock the door using power lock on driver side. Using remote entry to unlock the car, still wont work. Tried the power trunk , also it is not working. Any idea why?

thx

Reply to
news