New Yorker Problems

Hi Any help would be appreciated I have a 1990 fifth Avenue first thing happened to me was master cylinder failed replaced that no problems Second thing was power sterring pump replaced still leaks from a seal that could not be taken off but only minor third thing had a gas line leak repaired it no problems but no for the finallee car hesitates really bad jerks at most speeds like my motor is falling out or something when you put on the brakes it quits for a bit only to start againacts like it's not getting enough gas or something also transmission makes whinning noises when it changes gears Help Please Thanks Mary

Reply to
MaryEMar2001