Ping Putney !! Gas prices must be up !!

Haven't seen any of this "carp" in a while.....

Maybe you can tell us how it "works" !! No.. not the getting my money part {;-)

Reply to
me!

Well - anytime the word "Calorific!" can be applied to a product, *AND* it exploits Brownian motion (that term always sounds like an intestinal disorder), it *HAS* to be good, eh!? LOL!

Calorific! Yeah - that's what I look for in a product!

Bill Putney