Programming a 96 New Yorker Fob

Help,

I recently bought my son a 96 Concorde for $400. The car is in great shape.. except for the transmission. Luckily I had a 95 New Yorker sitting in the yard with a blown engine...but perfectly good transmission. I have since changed trannys and now have a great running Concorde ready to go. The Concorde appears to have the same anti-theft/keyless entry system as the New Yorker.

Here is my problem:The Concorde only has one ignition key, while my old New Yorker has a fob that now needs a new home. On the back it has the following numbers: P/N 04688527, Model ID G043VT5T, MDC 1470 K119.

Does anyone know how I would program the old New Yorker fob so that it will work with the Concorde?\

Many thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve H via CarKB.com