PT Suspension mushy...

I've had my '03 PT for 15K miles and I'm not sure if it's my imagination or if the front suspension has gotten a bit mushy. I seem to recall it being pretty taught when I bought the car.This is naturally more noticeable on potholes (which upstate NY has in abundance). Does anyone have a similar experience? It's going in for the normal 15K servicing on Friday, and I've alerted the dealership to look for this, but I don't know if I really expect them to come up with anything. Anyone know of TSBs on this problem? Is it likely to simply be my imagination?

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL