Re: 2000 LHS Steering Noise

Ford had a noise problem on the Taurus steering that took them years to resolve. Turned out to be kinks in the hoses that the steering fluid went thru. Some Taurus's would be noisy and some quiet.

Aloha all, > > My 2000 LHS (which I love) has 23,000 miles and just recently started to > make a servo like noise when I turn the steering wheel. It starts to make > the noise as soon as I start to turn until I stop moving the wheel. Then it > stops. FYI, the car doesn't have to be moving for it to make the noise. > There is plenty of fluid, no drips and doesn't apear to affect the steering. > Anyone familiar with this problem if it is a problem? > > Mahalo for your time! > >
Reply to
Art