Re: Dynasty overheating.

No, the car isn't blowing grey smoke. But the coolant is mysteriously disappearing. I think that it's the water pump, I thyink I may have spun the impellar off of the shaft, but I can't be sure until I get it off, Thanks for the tip on getting that tensioner off. We will see how that works out for me.

-James

Is the car blowing grey smoke (burnt coolant)? Is the coolant mysteriously > disappearing? > On my 91 Dynasty for the serpentine tensioner, I put the box end of a > combination wrench on the tensioner bolt, then engage the box end of another > combination wrench in the open end of the wrench already on the tensioner. > Steady the wrench joint with one gloved hand, and apply pressure to loosen > with the other. Now you need a helper to actually remove, or install the > belt over the pulley.
Reply to
James