Replace '98 Cirrus factory speakers

I want to replace the 6x9 speakers. I don't trust installers 100%. Some are butchers. I want to DIY. It looks like the speakers are mounted from the top. How do I remove the fabric skin from the the rear window area to get access to the mounting screws and remove the speakers? What size are the door speakers. I have a nice pair of 6-1/2 as well. If the same, how do I remove the door panels or do I just pry on the grille?

Thank you

Phil

Reply to
Phil Breau