Screaming door locks

Hey guys, My passenger door lock has recently begun to scream at me when depressed. We recently had a cold snap and this started to occur. When doors lock either manually (through door lock mechanism on driver's side) or when I reach appropriate driving speed . Any solutions? Have one other question. I'm afraid I may have played some Pink Floyd a little too loud on my my CD player. I may have busted a cone since I get vibration constantly when I play anything now. I don't want to tear the dash apart to fix if possible. Assistance please. Glenn

Reply to
Crazyboyroy

Replace the door lock actuator that is causing the squeal. Since we have know idea what kind of vehicle this is or the year don't expect to get many replies back.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower