Service Engine Caravan 97

My 97 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L is shwoignthe servic eengien light. I borrowed the OBD II diagnostics tester (Actron) and that does not display any codes (No codes found). Do I need a special Chrysler specific tester to figure out what the light means? Or is it a dealer only item. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Vijay

jdoe

Assuming it is the gasoline cap, how would you turn off the warning light. Also what would be a better brand of scanner--Is Inova any good?

Reply to
Vijay

Reply to
jdoe