Speaking of headlights

Saw the oddest thing last night -- car with tiny headlights that gave off purple light. Daniel, what was that?

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

UFO landing lights.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Beats hell outta me. I wasn't there.

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

No, that's not what he saw.

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

Very cheap Xenon lights?

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

"

"

Maybe these ? And they say in the ad that they are "DOT approved" and are the only ones approved and manufactured in the US. And are 50 state legal ? Sounds like bs. Maybe someone knowledgeable can look at them and tell us.

Steve m.....

Reply to
Steve m...

It is BS, all of it. They're not legal, they're not "DOT approved" (there is no such thing as "DOT approved", they're not "Krypton charged HID lamps", they're not "2 times brighter with no extra current draw"...and they're GREEN, for chryssakes!

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

Cheap Taiwanese junk. Poor quality reflector coating and plastic/lens that is bearly adequate to the job.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Joseph, are you for real? Did you even go look at the Ebay auction? It's for *bulbs*, not headlamps, ergo no reflector coating ("poor quality" or otherwise) and no lens ("plastic" or otherwise).

DS

Reply to
Daniel Stern Lighting

I didn't read the copy close enough My bad. Lol.

I honestly thought it was a "kit" of some sort.

But... GREEN???? EGADS.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

And to think that he's a Ebay "Power Seller". Lol. That's supposed to be a sign of "quality" for a ebay seller !

Green headlights.... what's next ? Pink ? lol.

Steve m...

Reply to
Steve m...

Reply to