stalling

the car has been stalling several times...and after a few attempts starts up again. the computer diagnostic code indicates a "fuel rail pressure sensor circuit intermittent". I don't know what that means. anyone had same issues/problems?

Reply to
EAlexandryan

It means nothing because you don't specify year/make/model!! And how did you come about this fault code? That's a new one on me.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I didn't know that 1932 Chryslers had fuel rails.

Reply to
Steve

stalling several times...and after a few attempts

I had specified the year/make/model in the posting but i guess it doesn't post that...its a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. after it stalled a couple of times the check engine light came on and we had the fault code read. it showed both PO190 and P1494.

Reply to
EAlexandryan