Strange Problem with my Dodge 600 SE 1987

Hello Everyone, I am looking for any advice or suggestions.

Symptoms : The car runs great, you can drive it for 150-200 kms no problem. If you stop the car it will not start again for 24-48 hours sometimes longer. Pouring gas or quickstart into the top makes the car sputter attempt to start and then die again. Almost like it's not getting the gas it needs.

Parts Replaced So Far : Fuel Filter Fuel Injector Pump Vapor Control Unit [books says can prevent starting when hot] Computer Unit

I have no idea where to look next, as you can see it's a strange problem. Any help ideas or suggestions are very much appreciated. Normally I would just find another car, but this one is in such great shape.

-J

Reply to
nxtort

philthy