Chrysler Stratus ´97 2,5 V6 Exhaust

Does anybody arround here have the exhaust for this car and model (Only need the last part). Or do you have an idea where to get this part? Or something that would be useable instead. It is so very expensive in original part here in Denmark

thx

Reply to
Michael Madsen

Which part are you looking for? Is it a muffler or catalytic converter? I know that there are salavage yards dealing in American cars that may have the part. In the U.S. there are muffler shops that can make custom fit exhast pipes as needed. I don't know if there is any such thing in Europe.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

Ahh i need the last part of the exhaust system. The last muffler... But it not to get my hands on in Denmark. Then i have to buy a whole new system, and that is very very expensive... American parts are hard to get and if you can get them, very expensive in Denmark.

Reply to
Michael Madsen