Techie Repair Pubs

I am not sure if anyone is interested. I have a ton of books on Mopar prods that I have collected over the years. If anyone is interested in anything in particuliar I can check to see if I have it. The time period is 1975-1997. These are factory training pubs. I was considering placing it on the web however I do not have the time to develop a web site. As long as your request is reasonable I am willing to scan and send at no cost. I also have material on Ford and Toyota.

Reply to
Outpost

I'd like some info on Omni GLH & GLHS sedans. Got anything there?

Very nice of you to offer.

|I am not sure if anyone is interested. I have a ton of books on Mopar |prods that I have collected over the years. If anyone is interested in |anything in particuliar I can check to see if I have it. The time |period is 1975-1997. These are factory training pubs. I was |considering placing it on the web however I do not have the time to |develop a web site. As long as your request is reasonable I am willing |to scan and send at no cost. I also have material on Ford and Toyota.

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

I'd love to get the manual for an '86 5th Ave. (the 318)

Too nice of an offer !