They changed Google Groups - awful

Anybody figured out a good quick way to find a particular ng other than go to Advanced Search and enter the name? I liked the old drill-down system better.

Bill Putney

Daniel J. Stern

It's an adaptation of the GMAIL interface, and no, it doesn't apply well to threaded newsgroups, IMO.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff