Timberland Men's White Ledge Boot

Price:$89.95 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000VX584EBest deal: http:///index.php?id=B000VX584E

Imade a couple of mistakes buying these hikers-first I didn't look too closely at the construction, believing I was buying a qualty product because of it's former reputation. In exactly .47 miles, according to my Garmin GPS, I felt my boot loosen, the laces were loose--the grommet pulled completly out of the punched hole in the leather. The grommet ring on the underside was 1/8" in diameter, of course it pulled through.These grommets are of course cheaper and look fairly good from the outside, so they sacrificed quality for more profit. The boot it's self was made in Vietnam, and is a good looking boot; but if you want to take a little hike through low-bush blueberries, better buy something made in America. The second mistake was buying these from a store that tried not to refund my money, but offered to give me another pair of these clunkers, like they may last for an entire 1/2 mile. This was the Shoe Store in the Nittany Mall State College Pa. I'll NEVER have anything to do with either again. Joseph R. Eckley My husband had me find these boots for him after searching and searching other websites and specifically a website that he had always bought boots from before. These were a better bargain and he wears them for work everyday with great comfort and durability. We'll order them again when needed. They are well made and worth the time it took to seek them out from Amazon. I bought those boots in December 2008 and was very disappointed by quality. I did not like that shoe-tongue made from nylon and it can be ripped off easy. Second my feet were sweating and when temperature get below 32 F it was cold to wear. And they are hard not soft. I always liked Timberland brand but those shoe "Timberland Men's White Ledge Boot" can be made better. I have worn a variety of workboots and they tore up my feet before I could get them broken in. Not these. I should have bought Timberland the first time. They wear easily and my feet don't get tired when I'm on them all day long. I would recommend these to anybody. The product received in on time and in excellent condition. It's perfect fit for me. Fortunately I ordered broader one!! They are not as broad as they look.. so people with broader feet have to order broader one... All in all, I'm happy with my purchase The Timberland® White Ledge Mid Waterproof men's hiking boot is engineered for on-trail comfort and all-day support. The leather upper offers comfort and durability, while the dual-density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning. The boot features B.S.F.P.? motion efficiency lug outsole for excellent traction and durability on the trails. You're sure to have an outdoor positive experience when you have these waterproof boots on your feet. They're comfortable, durable and great looking.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Levi's Men's 501 Pre Shrunk Jean:http:///index.php?id=B0018OR118 Levi's Men's 501 Shrink To Fit Jean:http:///index.php?id=B0018OMRWQ Levi's Men's 550 Relaxed Fit Jean:http:///index.php?id=B0018OKX68 Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean:http:///index.php?id=B0018OMIMK Sony LCS-CST General Purpose Soft Carrying Case for Slim Cybershot DigitalCameras:http:///index.php?id=B00091S0WA ACCESSORIES:

Expedition Trek Pole Assorted Colors (Pair) Md:

19040:http:///index.php?id=B001ABPB1G
Reply to
Alrod