Total Appeal

On the road now for quite some time, the 300C can still grab anyone=92s attention. The exterior styling has a macho presence that you have to subjugate yourself before by driving an SUV or an 18-wheeler truck to achieve. Unscientifically, some polls has indicated that most men love the looks, the 300C can be comfortable as boulevard cruiser, but equally as poised when the blacktop turns into a tight curve. One of the first clues to this dual personality lies in the fact that the

300C is a rear-wheel drive sedan. Built on a DaimlerChrysler inspired platform, the front engine-rear drive sedan shouts performance with each press of the accelerator. Armed with a capable 3.5 liter V6 engine which pumps out 250 horsepower, it is then mated to a smooth shifting, 5-speed automatic transmission with Chrysler=92s AutoStick that truly adds new meaning to the words =93road trip=94. To balance the styling demeanor of the attention-grabbing exterior, the 300C=92s two- tone interior is very straight forward. Fit and finish is spot-on for the price, and comparable to others in its class. As is the case with most DaimlerChrysler vehicles, storage spaces abound. Cupholders and compartments are more than capable of handling most everyday items, and for those times when only a trunk will suffice, the 300C provides with 15.6 cubic feet of storage. Like another paradigm-shifting consumer product, the Apple iPod, the 300C stands out in a field of me- too competitors as it has that certain =93gotta have it=94 appeal.
Reply to
auto parts view

From my experience with a Magnum I can assure the 300 doesn't track or corner as well as Chryslers mid sized FWD cars. That's on dry summer roads, I wouldn't even try the 300 on snow covered roads, in fact few do based on their absence at our ski hills. I have a 300M with that same great 3.5L engine and a 4 spd, IMO the best road car I've ever driven, far superior to the Magnum. The much higher weight of the 300 would certainly slow the 300 down by comparison. Another 300 negative is the very poor visibility out of those shallow windows, it takes me back to the cars of the 30/40s.

Reply to
Josh S

(still remind everyone of a mid 1980's Bentley)

Even though I agree with your comments (I too have a 300m), you're wasting your time replying to a phantom, spammy post.

The OP (who posted it from the Philippines) has not returned to participate in this thread, and nobody here has speculated as to who, or why, it was posted in the first place.

Reply to
MoPar Man

We are all replying to each other, just as I reacted to you at the top even though I myself wondered about the genuineness of the OP...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling