Unsatisfied Dodge Neon owner

if they are so reliable why does consumer reports not recomend it. show me a road test were they compare all in its class and the neon wins...you wont...period.

the now non existent head

making cracks about being

Reply to
robert

Because Condemner Distorts isn't worthy to be used as toilet paper, let alone a basis for deciding a car purchase?

. Actually, the SRT-4 has done just that.

Reply to
Steve

Yea, thanks mike.

Reply to
Rick Blaine

Case in point - I wrote a letter to them explaining how their ratings in the rear(charts of bubbles) for the Grand Cherokee since 2000 are showing suddenly lots of good results - that is - all excellent and above average - not one white, half-black, or full black circle, and yet at the bottom are given a full black circle for quality as well as a full black circle in reliability in their reviews.

Go check it out for yourself - this last year's auto buying issue. Predicted reliability - worst possible.

Flip back to the data charts. Actual reported reliability by members for the last two years - very good and excellent in individual areas. Full black circle at the bottom. Seems as if they can't add up correctly. How do you get terrible out of nothing but good and excellent?

Their response was a bunch of double-talk about how the data in the charts was accurate but did not accurately reflect the reliability. (?) Trust me - it was just as confusing to me as it sounds to you.

They just hate some cars. Period. They never saw a Jeep that they liked, for instance. Same with Dodge and most of GM.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Joseph Oberlander referring to Consumer Reports:

They tip over easy and kill their drivers and passengers. Don't you know that? CR is right on as usual.

Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

check out the Camry newsgroup and read the posts about what crap the Camry is.

girlfriends

gasket.

least

years ago