VIN INFO WANTED

There used to be a site here where you could punch in a VIN number and get all the recalls for that vehicle, is that site still available. I have a dodge 2006 Grand caravan

Bill

Reply to
William Falconer

Honu

Reply to
Hertz_Donut

there used to be a free site that just gave you the recalls on a vehicle. Although this site is a good site for someone buying a car its not quite what i was looking for but thanks for the responce

Reply to
William Falconer

I did not know that there had been a website for that.

I when I needed that info, I went to the parts dept. at my local Chrysler/Dodge dealer.

All applicable recalls will be there, and will be noted if they have been done.

Carfax will have recalls that have been performed, but they charge for the service.

-KM

messagenews:y_idnbQaMv9apjHYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@hawaiiantel.net...

Reply to
kmatheson

I think you can do that on the company's web sites:

Where it says "recalls" put in the last 8 digits of your vin.

See if that gives you what you are looking for.

Reply to
Jalapeno

There is one recall for Dodge 2006 Grand Caravan:

For more info:

Recalls:

TSBs:

William Falc> There used to be a site here where you could punch in a VIN number and get

Reply to
enca939

That is the right answer.

Bill Putney