Where to find new fuel lines?

Hi all I have a 91 grand voyagor 3.3 it needs new fuel lines both suppy and return. Is there a place you can get them pre bent? I may also need fuel pump and tank any god places to buy these at? I am located in Ontario Canada. Thanks Dave

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Dealer.

Reply to
Neil Nelson

If you want new, these sound like dealer only items. I have had good luck ordering from the following online site of a dealer in South Carolina. They offer sufficient discount such that it has been cheaper to order from them and pay shipping as opposed to picking up from the local dealers in my town that are only 5 minutes away. This assumes you can wait a week for the parts to arrive or can plan replacement of the costly items.

Good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Reply to
69GT4spdtrac-loc

Quicker to go to the dealer.. some cross border stuff can get held up for weeks..

Reply to
Mike

when you order fuel lines form d.c . what you get is a 25 ft rolll of tubing and the bending is all custom hand bending

69GT4spdtrac-loc wrote:

Reply to
mic canic